Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

How do I get the trim plate off the microwave of a thermidor

Customer Question

How do I get the trim plate off the microwave of a thermidor mem271es microwave/oven combo
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

screws are hidden in each corner of the trim. You will need to remove those screws to remove the trim around the microwave. On some models the trim screws are not easily accessible and you will have to remove the microwave first before removing the trim.

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that if you feel I have tried to help you to the best of my ability and have taken the time to help you Kindly do the same for me and take the time this time to rate my service by clicking on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there). This will let others know that I am willing to help them also. Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Happy Holidays!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks joel but I already figured it out. This model is an all and in and I needed to remove the oven to get at the microwave. 48 hours is too long for a response

not my fault I answered as soon as I saw the question, thanks though.