Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Where can I find a chart GE oven temperature sensor that

Customer Question
Customer: Where can I find...
Customer: Where can I find a chart for a GE oven temperature sensor that shows the resistance for each given temperature?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am trying to test the temperature sensor in a GE oven and need the chart that tells ohms of resistance for each given temperature of the sensor.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
12/19/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Attached is the chart you requested for the sensor. In reality all you need to do is check the resistance of the sensor at room temperature and it should be right around 1100 ohms. If so then the sensor is good.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

I don't need the chart now. While I was in the "waiting room" page I found one and I think I have found the problem with the range - a bad connection to the sensor at the wire connector. I do appreciate you trying to help me though. Could we split the difference on price? (Somewhere higher than zero but less than 18?). I don't know if you can tell or not, but I have not downloaded the file. Thanks!

Sometimes the price is adjustable but 18 is actually the minimum value to change it to...

Possibly.I just checked my online banking and I see that it put a hold on for $28. I answered "no" to the $28 per month. Can you tell me what is going on with that?

That I'm not sure of. You'd have to speak with customer service but you are definitely not signed up for a monthly subscription I can see that. You should just be signed up for this 1 question.

How do I contact them?

Their number is *****

I talked to them. They told me they were going to charge $28 and *not* $18. I told them to cancel the question and refund my money. Sorry.

Yes I can see the charge has been changed to $28 now I'm not sure why. I just answer appliance questions and you refusing to pay is just taking my time which is not refundable I hope you understand.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc