Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Bosch axis washer door want open. The safety release red tab

Customer Question

Bosch axis washer door want open. The safety release red tab is missing and I can't reach the safety release mechanism should I try to take the whole front panel off? If so how do I do that?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Here is a video that will show you how to remove the entire front panel of the washer if you can't reach the manual door release. The only problem is in order to remove the panel the door has to be opened to remove the door gasket, so at this point you will probably have to remove the top lid of the washer and just break the door latch to open the door, about the only option you have at this point.

VIDEO

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

Happy Holidays!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support!.