Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

None of my buttons on my Dacor oven are working except

Customer Question

None of my buttons on my Dacor oven are working except for the cancel•secure button
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Press and hold the Cancel Secure button for 5 seconds to see if the control panel will unlock. If that doesn't work, flip the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. And if that doesn't work either, your touch control panel has just failed and the entire touch control panel would need to be replaced I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.