Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

The control panel on my KenmoreElite dishwasher Model

Customer Question
Customer: The control panel on...
Customer: The control panel on my KenmoreElite dishwasher Model #665.13922K015 will not work. The display lights are all off. This happened once before, and it was a simple repair. But I don't remember the way to reset it. Can you help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: This AM I went to turn on my full dishwasher. At first the lights were on. I set it to "Smart Wash HE." But when I went to hit the start button, the panel went blank.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
12/18/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

So this dishwasher has no fuse unfortunately. If the dishwasher is completely dead with no lights or anything then most likely the control panel has failed which is very common on this model, so common that all the control panels have been substituted with new part numbers because they have all been upgraded. That being said, try to flip the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher for 60 seconds and flip it back on. If that doesn't work then make sure the dishwasher is getting 110 volts from your house down to the junction box below the dishwasher where the power cord from your house connects to the bottom of the dishwasher. If that all checks good then below is a link to where you can buy the touchpad. You need part 1, 1A or 1B. The only difference is the color.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc