How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 13453
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Samsung model RFG237AARS: How do I replace the water line

Customer Question

Samsung model RFG237AARS: How do I replace the water line that comes out of the back the refrigerator that provides water to the the water and ice dispenser? There is a leak in the line and it need to be replaced.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

which line is leaking? there is one that goes up the back of the fridge to the ice maker: listed here

ice maker water line

and there is another line that runs from the water inlet valve up through the unit to the water filter.