How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tyler Z. Your Own Question
Tyler Z.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 79422
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Tyler Z. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a GE Profile washer Model # WPSQ3120T2WW. One of the

Customer Question

I have a GE Profile washer Model # ***** One of the parts is broken on the rod and spring assembly (there are 4 of them with attach the drum washer to the drum. I checked and this part is not availabale. The round plastic piece that connects to the leg is broken. Can you suggest a way to fix as this part is no longer available.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So you are correct, GE doesn't make that part anymore. They do however have a replacement shock which comes as the entire shock which will work in place of the shock that is broken. Below is a link to the replacement shock you can order which will work for your unit.

CLICK HERE for shock

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.