How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joel Swenson Your Own Question
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 2949
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Joel Swenson is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Craftsman Compressor, 5hp, 30 gal pressure switch

Customer Question

Craftsman Compressor, 5hp, 30 gal
pressure switch replacement pn ####-##-#### (not available)
Q: what isthe recomended reolacement ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

You can purchase a pressure switch from just about any plumbing store or electrical supply store or any store that sells air compressors. There is really no difference in pressure switches one to another other than the preset pressure settings that might be made on the switch when you purchase it. The pressure switches are all easily adjusted to get the pressure that you want from the machine. You can adjust the kick on and kick off pressure easily. The new pressure switch should include instructions on how to make the adjustments if needed. I know that my local Rural King farm supply store, Lowes and Menards store all sell these replacement pressure switches that can be mounted onto your machine and will work just fine. You may take your old pressure switch with you when you go to purchase a new one.

Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you. If you need additional assistance feel free to ask.

Please take a moment to rate your experience.

Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

you can order the replacement switch here: