Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My lg2501hw washer is leaking water during drain cycle

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

First check the tub boot really well for any rips, then check to see if the drain hose is cracked or the pump. You would need to remove the top panel and or back access panel to get in and see where it is leaking from. You can pretty much see everything with those two covers off. I would do that and see what you find, as this could be any number of things but those would be the most likely two places.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks