Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My Whirlpool washed, model GHW9100LW1, doesn't getting water

Customer Question

Hello, my Whirlpool washed, model GHW9100LW1, doesn't getting water out, it spins but not on the highest level, can be stopped and started; can you diagnose it?
Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

When put on drain and spin do you hear the pump running or humming?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is this kind of noise

OK either the pump is bad or plugged up. Watch this video to check the pump filter if that is all clear replace the unit.

CLICK HERE VIDEO

CLICK HERE FOR PART AND INSTALL VIDEO

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was able to contact you since I had to leave my house at this time, due to some emergency. I realized right now, after coming back home, that you had charge me additional $40. I am not sure for what is the charge, as you did not resolve any problem for me.
I have to call someone who will assess and repair my washer, since it is not pushing a button and it would be done.
Please refund $40 taken from my account immediately, as I did not give you permission to access my account. The whole process, was very convoluted, and there was no real communication; I am in the same status, I was before I contacted you.