Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

How do i remove and replace the water and ice dispenser

Customer Question

how do i remove and replace the water and ice dispenser control board (ps991980) on my kitchen aid refrigerator model # ***** I need something more than pop it out and replace it. How do you disasemble it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 1 year ago.

See if this video helps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've seen this video already and it didn't cost me anything. The refrigerator shown is not my model. my mopdel is kscs25fvmk03
you will have to do better than that.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The video below will show you how that dispenser comes apart. Basically. the two screws at the bottom of the dispenser behind the drip tray come off.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!