Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Wascomat TD50 Dryer which will not heat. it is gas

Customer Question

I have a Wascomat TD50 Dryer which will not heat. it is gas dryer. The filter screen light is on but filters are clean. What maybe the problem and how does the gas value and inigition work on dryer
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dryer is in my Laundromat
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the filter light is on and will not shut off, the exhaust temperature sensor is probably telling the control that the dryer is too hot. Turn the breaker off or unplug the machine for a few hours. Any change when plugged back in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have turned breaker off over night when dryer is restarted burner never lights and in about one or two minutes filter light comes back on. Filter is clean, exhaust is not restricted, Thanks for helping
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Do you hear several clicks when the machine is started, like the gas valve is attempting to open?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No i don't here any noise or clicking at gas value. It appears that gas value is not getting any signal to spark and light