Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Replace the screws kick plate right? Then are you saying

Customer Question
replace the screws for the...
replace the screws for the kick plate right? Then are you saying that I have to purchase a new control panel? Is $275.00 for the replacement for the control panel as a part? if not then do you know how much will it cost for the replacement part of a
control panel?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
12/12/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, that is correct. The part is roughly $150.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok can I ask you another question? My GE side by side refrigerator is leaking water at the bottom. I cant get water from the door but I managed to get the ice maker working sometimes. Why do you think the refrigerator is leaking water from the bottom? I change the water filter and everything! My ice maker when it wants to work releases water that freezes in the bottom of the freezer.. why is that??

Hi, the site policy is you would need to start a new question.

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I give up on GE Appliances!!!😣😓 GE THEIR APPLIANCES ARE TERRIBLE!! And to think i had replaced all my appliances with GE!
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Joel Swenson

your defrost drain is stopped up, when it goes into defrost to melt the ice of the evaporator coils the water goes down the defrost drain when it stops up the water goes into the refrigerator. You need to unstop the drain.

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson