John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Bob.
, GE Advantium oven (model sca1000hbb 04): both

Customer Question

Customer: bob.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: GE Advantium oven (model sca1000hbb 04): both lights went out. Replaced both bulbs, but still doesnt work. Everything else on oven is fine
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.

You will need and know how to use a voltmeter to solve this. That is the only way I can help you.