AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

My Bosch built in oven was put on self cleaning but there is

Customer Question

My Bosch built in oven was put on self cleaning but there is an error message e3 03 which is flashing and does not permit me to turn the oven back on. Help me please!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 1 year ago.

This error indicates a shorted temperature sensor. You will need to replace it to fix this.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. Thank you for using Just Answer.