Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

HOW DO I DE SCALE MY CUISINART KEURIG COFFEE MAKER
, IT

Customer Question
Customer: ***** *****, HOW DO...
Customer: ***** *****, HOW DO I DE SCALE MY CUISINART KEURIG COFFEE MAKER
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: IT SAYS TO DE SCALE ON THE MENU SCREEN AND I DON'T HAVE THE INSTRUCTIONS. THE WATER IS NOT HEATING
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: SURE
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
12/9/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Watch this video

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician