Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Samsung SR-L36 BEEPING AWAY and control buttons dont have

Customer Question

Customer: samsung SR-L36 BEEPING AWAY and control buttons dont have any effect
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: worked well for years but now suddenly the beeping has started today
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The electronic control is likely having problems. Unplug the appliance for at least 2 hours to reset the electronics. Any change when plugged back in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have left it off all night but no change . I live in U.K. so phone calls would be expensive.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Are the temperatures okay, all working well other than the beeping?