Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Tyler, I have a Bosch dishwasher, model SHE55m05UC/50. It

Customer Question

Good morning Tyler, I have a Bosch dishwasher, model SHE55m05UC/50. It gets stuck on one minute, water is running in it. Dishes don't really dry and runs on 1 minute for a long time. How can I fix this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

This is a common failure the heater relay on the control board goes bad. You need to replace the control board to fix this issue. Here is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks