MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

We have. gE - GFSS6KKYESS that is icing up in the back of

Customer Question

We have. gE - GFSS6KKYESS that is icing up in the back of the refrigerator. I took everything out and defrosted it yesterday. Plugged it in and the freezer is cooling fine, the refrigerator is taking longer. I know that I should give it 24 hours, but the back wall is starting to ice up again. Can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.

This is not defrosting as it is desinged to and that is why it is not working properly. You will need and know how to use a voltmeter to solve the issue. Post back if you want to continue on as that is the only way I can help you. I am not here 24/7, so be patient for a reply. The best way to expedite the whole process here is via phone if you are interested in that option.