Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

It's almost time. but I have an LG LFC-23760SB and it has 3

Customer Question

Customer: hi. it's almost time for bed. but I have an LG LFC-23760SB and it has 3 times now just everything goes off, lights control panel everything freezer and fridge. I may have left the door open, that's always the suspicion, although I'm starting to doubt it. These last few times we've fixed it by resetting the temperature somehow to colder than factory and then back to normal.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it really looks like a power issue to me. This model doesn't have an ice maker, so I'm thinking display mode does not apply.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure. I can't get anyone out to look tonight. I have looked at parts that might be bad in the fridge itself.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still here? I'm going to start working on this problem again, and would like help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you can verify the outlet connections are good, the issue is likely with the main power board, available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The response was absolutely correct, and I appreciate your offer to ship me the part. However, the timing was very very bad. There was an appliance repair expert who claimed to be online, offered me some assurance he would get to it after a brief delay, and while I admit the answers seemed a bit scripted, I went with it. It has been many many days and the response is only available a day ago. This is not what I expected from this service.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I understand, thank you.