Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

WALL OVEN EW30EW65GS3 ELECTROLUX. IT HEAT UP TO TEMPERATURE

Customer Question

WALL OVEN EW30EW65GS3 ELECTROLUX . IT HEAT UP TO TEMPERATURE BUT WILL NOT WHOLE IT . THE TEMPERATURE WILL DROP
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Are you saying that once it reaches temperature it NEVEr cycle back on ? or that it shuts itself off.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IT well not cycle back it will drop temperture . IF you turn oven off and turn back on it will heat back up to temperture . top and bottom oven does the same thing.

Ok then you have a issue with the main relay board mounted in the rear of the unit.

It will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Relay-Board/316443919/1379741?replacedManufacturerPartNumber=7316443919?rcaid=1000070
Now remember I do not set the prices of parts.

If you have any questions just reply back.

I see you have not rated me as of yet!

Do you still need assistance on your question

Do you still need assistance on your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I CHANGE THE BOARD YOU SAID WAS BAD . TRY OUT BUT IT DID NOT FIX IT

And again once it heats up it never cycle back on to hold the heat correct?

And you replaced the relay board that I recommended part number###-##-####

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I CHANGE THE RELAY BOARD PART NUMBER###-##-####

Ok and when the oven stops heating does the display still show that the oven is on? or does the oven display shut off.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Display is on . How about I call you

Unfortunately, that's not something I'm able to do.
I`m an expert that works from my own appliance repair business in a remote location and not in a Just Answer office.
I'm happy to continue corresponding with you here directly on your question page.

ok both oven Bake and Broil elements are controlled off of the repay control board.

And again this happens to both ovens correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the bottom oven did it first about 8 month ago and now the top oven . But the oven stay on . IT just will but whole the temp . You can rise the temp on control but it well not come up .

Ok so are both oven still having this issue or is the lower one now working?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Both still having this issue

ok and again both are controlled right from the repay control board .

I can only think that the issue has to be the display clock control board then .

If you ordered from the link I sent you earlier then you can return the relay control board for a refund.

Here is a link to the display control /clock .

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Oven-Control-Board/316576621/1565019?rcaid=1000070

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I change the relay board and the display control / clock and still don't work. It will get up to temp but it will not whole it . You can bring temp up on the display but it will not come up in the oven .

ok I have no idea what else for you to replace you have replaced the relay board and the display /timer

And those are the only parts that should have any control over the heating elements for both oven as per the manufactures wire diagram

ftp://ftp.electrolux-na.com/ProdInfo_PDF/Lassomption/318046124.pdf

unless you have a wire that is getting hot and stopping voltage to the elements

I will opt out in hopes some one else can assist you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
to bad on the oven . So a part I got could be bad may be if the relay and the display is the only part that work the temp.