How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 13453
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an LG fridge and I think the line from the water

Customer Question

I have an LG fridge and I think the line from the water inlet valve to the FRONT of the fridge has a crack. Is this line replaceable?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model # ***** ***** I've replaced the water inlet valve, but the 5/16 tube coming from the front of the fridge to the back of the water inlet valve is leaking, I think. Is this tube replaceable?
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Yes you can replace that entire waterline' You will need part number 5210JA3004U, you can google for the part or if you want I can try and find a place for you to buy the part also.