Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Bosch dishwasher is not draining. What should I do before

Customer Question

Bosch dishwasher is not draining. What should I do before calling a technician to repair?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Check the siphon gap next to the sink, if you have one they often get plugged up with debris causing that issue. You can remove the cap then the center piece out of the siphon gap to check it out for anything. 99% of the time that is the issue then it will not drain.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks