Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

The freezer door handle came off my model 12569vemo, how do

Customer Question

the freezer door handle came off my model 12569vemo , how do i reattach it ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

The model number you are listing is not quite correct, there should be about 3 letters in front of the numbers.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
mf12569vemo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this website is very confusing tried reseting password ***** still wont take it
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

DO you have metal handles or plastic ones

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
metal
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Here are two diagrams from your owners manual on how to install them

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
going to get allen wrench
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

That is all there is to it, Please be sure to rate my service to you before leaving, this is how we are graded for helping you with your problem.

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

I am just checking to see if you got the door handle back on and to ask yo to rate my service to you, this is how we are graded by the ratings our customers give us...

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard from you to see if everything is okay with the door handle.. If so please rate my service to you so I may be compensated for my time to help you..