Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

May tag front loader will not run full wash cycle shows

Customer Question
error code of H F Model...
May tag front loader will not run full wash cycle shows error code of H F
Model number is *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
11/28/2015
Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

The HF error you are seeing is caused by the flow meter located right under the top of the washer, takes about 10 minutes to replace, If you click on the blue link below it will take you to the correct part needed, also on the same page where you can purchase this part, is a video on how to install it..

Click here for the correct part for your unit.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory