MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

I have a Kenmore side by side fridge model # 106.53659300

I have a Kenmore side by side fridge model # 106.53659300 and I'm not getting any ice, I have change the ice maker module in the ice maker and laser eye snsor and I check to make sure that the water inlet valve is working as well. What could the problem be

You should not repair the icemaker- you should replace the whole thing to avoid such issues as the savings is miniscule. The thermostat is probably bad on it and that is NOT part of the module you bought. Get a small piece of wire and jump the holes marked T and H. Close the door, unplug and replug the fridge see if the icemaker starts running in about a minute. IF it does start cycling remove the jumper after 30 secs and let it finish and make sure it fills. If this all happens then the thermostat on it is bad. IF it does not run verify that the thermal fuse in the harness that plugs into it has not opened.