Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool Gold Model GI5VAXVL00 side by side. The

Customer Question
frisge and freezer work but...
I have a Whirlpool Gold Model GI5VAXVL00 side by side. The frisge and freezer work but the light in both the fridge and freezer does not work in addition the ice maker and water dispenser do not work. In fact the lights on the front of the dispenser are out.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
11/28/2015
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago

The problem you are having is not the dispenser control board, because if that were out the lights in the fridge would still be working, the main control board for the refrigerator supplies power to the lights and the dispenser assembly so the part of the board that controls these functions has failed and the board will have to be replaced.

Refrigerator Electronic Control Board

Part #: W10191108

Here is a diagram of where the board is located it's listed as 35 on the diagram

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that
you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page
or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find
but it's there). Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.
TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this
issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You so much for your understanding and

support!.

Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson