Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Why does my Samsung refrigerator make a grinding noise when

Customer Question

Why does my Samsung refrigerator make a grinding noise when water is being dispensed?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It sounds as if it is the control that turns the auger in the ice tray, but it is not moving the ice. I have removed the ice and it continues to make the noise. The tray is in positioned properly.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the issue is either poor water pressure to the valve or a faulty water inlet valve. Is the water pressure very low at the door? Can you verify water pressure to the valve is good?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Water pressure at the valve seems good.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I would replace the valve.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE