Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Miele H397 BP2 oven. The safety switch that doesn't…

Customer Question
I have a Miele H397...
I have a Miele H397 BP2 oven. The safety switch that doesn't let the oven heat up, unless the door is closed...is overly sensitive. The door can be closed and it still won't turn on, unless I push on the upper right hand corner of the door. Even then, it is hit or miss. Is there an adjustment for this switch?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
11/28/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The switch is not adjustable, it will likely need to be replaced. The attached page shows how it is assembled.