Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a thermador professional Pro Grand Dual Fuel Range. I

Customer Question

I have a thermador professional Pro Grand Dual Fuel Range. I am trying to use the steam oven for the first time, but can't get past receiving a message to "refill water tank". I filled the tank to the max, but still get the message. What can I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

The sensor in the water tank may be bad, you can try to shut the power off to the unit for a minute and turn it back on if the message comes back you will need a new tank sensor.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanksx