Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Bosch Maxx 6
, Door lock showing - cannot open - cycle

Customer Question

Customer: Bosch Maxx 6
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Door lock showing - cannot open - cycle had 1 minute to finish - above the speed on the display shows an pic of a basket with bubbles over it...also showing no 2 in left hand corner with a basket picture?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The machine has detected a drainage issue. There is a small access door at the bottom of the front panel that will allow you to remove the pump filter for cleaning. Let me know what you find.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?