Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

French Door Refrigerator--Serial # RF 267ABRS To cold---eggs

Customer Question

French Door Refrigerator--Serial # ***** 267ABRS
To cold---eggs are freezing and no water with water dispenser
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

Ok the problem you are having with the cooling and water is the same issue, what has happened is one of the sensors that control the temperature in the refrigerator has failed causing it to get too cold in turn it has frozen the water the in the water reservoir in the refrigerator( this is how the water is cold when it's dispensed it is housed in the refrigerator), so this has frozen and the water will not move through the tubes to dispense. Now to fix this we have to find out which sensor is bad and replace it. One way to do this is to run the diagnostic mode of the refrigerator. you do this by:

pressing the power freezer and power cool buttons at the same time and hold them in for 8 seconds, then refer to this chart

click here and tell me if any error codes that come up, you will have to look at what led's light up and correspond those to the chart.

In the meantime please:

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that
you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page
or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find
but it's there). Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.
TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this
issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You so much for your understanding and

support!.