Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a 201 GEprofile dishwasher. It won't start. On the

Customer Question

I have a 201 GEprofile dishwasher. It won't start. On the time remaining window there is a number and letter 26C. I can not remove it. Can you t ell me what to do? Marilyn Cassidy***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

26C is the software version of the display control board. Try to flip the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher or unplug the dishwasher for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, your display control board will need to be ordered and replaced because it has developed a glitch that won't reset.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.