Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Gm my dishwasher is alarming code technical fault F78. Water

Customer Question

Gm my dishwasher is alarming code technical fault F78. Water is slow but does drain. Please contact me. TY Paula soohoo. (###) ###-####
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Im am assuming from the error code you have given that this is a Miele dishwasher? If so that error means

Fault code F78: Circulation pump fault.

The pump that circulates he water in the unit for cleaning the dishes is defective and needs to be replaced.

If you tell me what model you have I can give you more specific info.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
TY who do I contact to do so?

You can contact Miele and they will direct you to a local service provider for them.

For a repair order, please contact us at our toll-free number(###) ###-#### ***** through Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm, Eastern Standard Time (EST).

Please have the model and serial number of your appliance ready when you call. We will then be able to immediately get the right spare parts and tools for your order ready.

How To Find Your Serial Number
The customer service page of your operating instructions has information on where to find the data plate on your appliance, or you can refer to our online guide.

Repair Service
Miele customer service technicians have the most up-to-date technical expertise, as well as the tools and spare parts available to repair your machine.

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that
you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page
or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find
but it's there). Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.
TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

Hi this is Joel,
I was just wondering if you had any other questions for me, if not could you please go ahead

and help me out by giving me a rating, its real easy you simply click on the far right star

where it says Rating on your screen. Thanks Again!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this
issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You so much for your understanding and

support!. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!