Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Tyler z said to flip. But I do not know what that mens.

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

maybe he meant flip breaker off to kill power to the dishwasher for a few minutes and turn it back on so that the board gets reset.

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that
you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page
or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find
but it's there). Rating me will not in any way cost you anymore than you have already paid.
This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.
TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks