How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 13453
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm looking magnetron, 1988 Thermador #cmt231wc oven\

Customer Question

I'm looking for a magnetron,for a 1988 Thermador #cmt231wc oven\ microwave????
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! As you are probably aware, that part (part number 00486742) is no longer available new. I even checked overseas distributors. There may be a chance that I can cross the number of just the magnetron and you can reuse the mounting components you already have. Is there a number on the top of the magnetron, like 2M246 or something?