Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have the refrigerator model that you saw above I have a

Customer Question

I have the refrigerator model that you saw above I have a brand new touch panel for the temperature control just installed it. I cannot adjust the temperature on the control panel which is new
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The main control board on the back of the cabinet is likely faulty. What was the original reason for replacing the control that you did?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
doubtful I've been in business for 30 years and no refrigeration and computer board pretty well. the display board on the front of the unit had to be removed to install a new ice dispenser control arm behind it. all the plugs that attach to the arm control can only go in one spot on the dispenser.the display board that raises and lowers the temperature on the front freezer door work fine when I initially removed it. there's one junction block that on couples and can only go on one direction on the back of the display board. I got a new board and installed it and it acts the same way as the old board no adjustment to the temperature controls or displays of the different functions of the refrigerator.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Okay, good luck.