Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

May tag Brovos XL not spinning and draining. Error code 5d

Customer Question

May tag Brovos XL not spinning and draining. Error code 5d shows up. How can this be fixed
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error means that the control detects water in the tub after it should be draining out. You will likely need to access the drain pump and clean it out so it will drain. The machine will not spin if the water has not drained. Access is gained by removing the back of the machine. The drain pump is the one with the drain hose attached to it. The other pump is a recirculation pump (if you have one).

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?