Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My model #wfg710hoas1 ser.#r42313356 my range keeps reading

Customer Question

my model #wfg710hoas1 ser.#r42313356 my range keeps reading feature not available when I try to use it . how do I fix this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So this is a common way for Whirlpool ovens to fail. It thinks the oven is in self clean mode which is why it's saying feature not available. Try to unplug the oven or flip the breaker off to the oven for 5 minutes and see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, order and replace the display control board because it has just failed I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.