Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

This website didn't work the first time, so I will try again

Customer Question

I have a Samsung dryer model # ***** The dryer will only stop running when I open the door. The pause button or power button has no effect. I can shut the door and it start running, no display. If I hit the power button I can now select mode etc.and it runs ok. But again I can't stop it from running any other way than opening the door.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Have you tried to reset the unit by unplugging it for 1 full minute and plugging it back in again?