John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I HAVE A fry Master pasta cooker model GCSD SERIAL

Customer Question

I HAVE A fry Master pasta cooker model GCSD SERIAL #0404Kt007 SERIES AB natural gas unit is beebing when powered on and showing a flashing 2 !
Category: Appliance
Expert:  shaithus1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi.. let me see if I can help... normally the beeping indicates...that your probe is dirty and the controller cannot sense water... first thing to do .. is remove the cover for the probes... with the unit off... use a scrubby... to scour the probes.... do not use sand paper or any type of abrasive material like that... you may have to use a grease cutter soap..... pasta starch can build up and be difficult to clean off....

get back to me and let me know if that takes care of the problem...

rarely but can happen.. is that the connector on the back of the probe is loose and not sensing ground .. if you clean the probes and it still beeps.. remove the back cover and look for the probe wire.. check to ensure the probe and housing are clean and grounded properly....