Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have a Frigidaire gallery gas range. the oven or broiler

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire gallery gas range . the oven or broiler wont come on. I have replaced the oven control unit. the screen shows code F 30. Can you help ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, the sensor on the back wall of the oven will need to be replaced to fix this issue. The sensor is mounted to the back wall inside with two screws. It has a plug and play connection on it. Any local parts house will stock it. Very common issue and item. We work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. We're not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you do so the question does not close. You can log back into your account and continue to work on this question at no additional charge. Rating our answers positively will credit me for my time working with you. Thank you