Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I keep getting E1 signal.

Customer Question

I keep getting E1 signal.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Is this a caloric range, wall oven, gas electric? how old is it? I can't seem to locate that model number. If it is a oven/range, most E based errors are gonna bad a bad main control board.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a nrw pressure cooker dmokrr.n
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kalorik pressure cooker smoker. brand new.

E1 is telling your pressure cooker needs to be reset. Take inset bowl out of cooker. Push down several times the button on the heating element. Make sure pot is unplugged during this procedure.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pls cancel phone call.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The E1 error is shown in the image attached and means the sensor circuit is open. It is most likely due to a wire that has come loose if it is brand new. I would return it to the store from where it was purchased or you could send it in for warranty.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!