Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a dacor RSD30 Duel Fuel Range. I set oven ,left the

Customer Question

I have a dacor RSD30 Duel Fuel Range. I set oven for 425,left the room, and now none of the buttons work and the #4 is in the box where the heat setting usually is. I can't turn the oven off, reset, bake, time -nothing. What should we do? The oven is hot.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like your display control board has failed. Try to unplug the oven or flip the circuit breaker off for 60 seconds to see if the electronics will reset. If not, then leave the range unplugged or the breaker off until you can replace the display board so the oven doesn't continue heating.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.