Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I can't turn off my super capacity 465 electric stove...the

Customer Question

I can't turn off my super capacity 465 electric stove...the display reads "cln cool"...what do I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, at this point the only way to shut it off is to unplug it of flip the breaker. If flipping the breaker is easiet in your case, by all means flip the break to shut the stove off. Once off you will be able to either service the stove or call and have a technician come fix tomorrow.

We work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. We're not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you do so the question does not close. You can log back into your account and continue to work on this question at no additional charge. Rating our answers positively will credit me for my time working with you. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just unplugged it and it's off...thanks!

Awesome! You're most welcome. We work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. We're not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you do so the question does not close. You can log back into your account and continue to work on this question at no additional charge. Rating our answers positively will credit me for my time working with you. Thank you