Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The small red light on my sgs365 cooktop has fallen into the…

Customer Question
the small red light on...
the small red light on my sgs365 cooktop has fallen into the cooktop unit. how do I get it back to its correct place?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
11/9/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Getting inside this cooktop is going to be very difficult. Unfortunately you need a size 20mm socket to unscrew the locking nut going down the center of each burner base. Remove the burner caps, unscrew the brass locking nut on each base (which sometimes is seized in place, and then the cooktop lifts up and off once you pull the knobs off to retrieve the indicator light.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.