Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Have an SHX68T55UC02 Bosch dishwasher that drains fine, but

Customer Question

have an SHX68T55UC02 Bosch dishwasher that drains fine, but upon start overfills which then put it in an aquastop mode
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is probably a blockage in the pressure switch line that is not allowing the switch to monitor the water level. If you pull the machine out and inspect the tank on the left side of the tub, does it appear to be plugged at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the information. There was not an obstruction creating the overflow. This particular model has flow and pressure sensor in the water fill solenoid. After putting in a new $23 solenoid it worked like a champ. Cheers!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Nice work, glad you got it going, well done!