Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I bought this bravos from my brother. he had only used it a

Customer Question

I bought this bravos from my brother. he had only used it a month before breaking and replacing the lid latch. He then set it outside and let it freeze. today I replaced the manifold and solenoids. The door latch would go out then go back in and show a dl code. I ended up loosening the latch to get it to kind of work. Now it shows an F50 code, I reset it it goes to a dl code I reset it and push start and the machine will start and run for a short time then we start all over
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

F50 is an error with the main control board thinking the motor is struggling and the DL error is an error with the washer thinking the lid latch isn't working properly. You already replaced the lid latch which means that your control board is just acting up and not reading things properly anymore. The control board under the control panel in the far back right corner needs to be ordered and replaced so below is a link to the part you'll need to order for your model number.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.