John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a built in 388-610 Gaggenau oven that will not heat

Customer Question

We have a built in 388-610 Gaggenau oven that will not heat up past about 100 degrees on all settings. What is the problem?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

You have a bad oven temperature probe and its telling the board its at whatever temperature you set it on when its really not.

part# ***** I have looked at several different places but only place that has one in stock ready to ship right this minute is ebay. Here is the link.

If you can wait here is a link for one a new one with a expected ship date of nov 25th.

If you do not have experience in replacing electrical parts I would recommend having a qualified tech come out and do it for you.

please take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any way cost you anymore than you have already paid.

We techs only get a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star

rating is chosen. This is the only way I am credited through the site for my time. This will

also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions. TIPS are not

expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.