Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My may tag MFT2574DEH shows cooling off - how do I turn it

Customer Question

My may tag MFT2574DEH shows cooling off - how do I turn it on? I bought the floor model due to urgency and the business must of turned it to this mode
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

press the “Energy Saver” and “Adjust Freezer” buttons together up until you are out of DEMO mode. After you have actually adjusted the temperature level settings to your preferred temperature, wait at least 24h for the temperature level to support.

please take into consideration we are on the honor system for out time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or where ever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any way cost you anymore than you have already paid.

We techs only get a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star

rating is chosen. This is the only way I am credited through the site for my time. This will

also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions. TIPS are not

expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.